Continue googling most important vitamins + minerals
Mostly vegetables excluding Tuna
Legumes and whole grains
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrient&dbid=108 Breakdown There are a couple of “charts”.
NEEDING more fruits and veggies
- Ccumalle http://www.rxlist.com/coumadin-drug.htm http://www.drugs.com/ppa/warfarin-sodium.html
- Lansoprazole http://www.rxlist.com/prevacid-drug.htm http://www.drugs.com/lansoprazole.html -Crushing and dissolving pills in food. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a695020.html thick hard to read
- Triphrocaps Multivitamins when used with kidney disease – http://www.drugs.com/answers/nephrocaps-triphrocaps-1002884.html This is a good link for myself too http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-152641/triphrocaps-oral/details
- calcitrol Vitamin D to prevent low calcium http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a682335.html summary breakdown http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-7448/calcitriol-oral/details repeat? http://www.medicinenet.com/calcitriol-oral/page2.htm
- 5000u-Ergocol Citerol helps for vitamin D because it is D2 other treaments include symptoms of malabsorbtion Eletricalyte imbalance? http://www.drugs.com/mtm/ergocalciferol.html
- Stool softener taken when needed basic sum and jist http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a601113.html
- Potassium Cl 20 Mlg B A N A N A S or just and mineral and used to treat low doses http://www.drugs.com/potassium_chloride.html
- Ibuprofen PM http://www.rsc.org/learn-chemistry/resources/chemistry-in-your-cupboard/nurofen/2 Easy Peesy
- Bumetanide Loop Diuretic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loop_diuretic Causes you to make more urine. http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-14575/bumetanide-oral/details
- Ocycodone HCL
- B-6 vitamins Macronutrient Metabolism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B6 reported toxic in supplements but not food sources nice! http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-934-vitamin%20b6%20(pyridoxine%20(vitamin%20b6.aspx?activeingredientid=934&activeingredientname=vitamin%20b6%20(pyridoxine%20(vitamin%20b6 Good one check this.
- Sim vastatin reduces bad chemicals http://www.drugs.com/simvastatin.html lower risk of strokes heart disease – good and bad chelosterol. Group of drugs named “statins” Avoid grapefruit / juice because of this. Lesser for chinese men taking niacin. Quit smoking helps for effects and stuff for buest. http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-6105/simvastatin-oral/details
Good job. You!
“Important things to report in medical history”
Something interesting foods that are or can imitate these products.. ww.rsc.org/learn-chemistry
make space downstairs
clean family room
gas oil mixture
go mow lawns
mow our lawn
Kombucha day 2
turn in job application
find bretts number
weed whack backyard
put stuff in garage in bedroom
organize it all.
boxes to book cases
For the butterfly exhibit of 2014-
2 catapillers taking home.
Need to mail some stuff today.
Stay off the computer.
- live caterpillers
- microscope for display butterflies
- transparents wheels with tape design and pop up glasses
- fluttering butterflies
Need to bring stuff to tims house and all. Probably go home and go there. Scoe!
Ya just sitting-
Tasks – Well, Have a training to do tomorrow. Looking into MPC/MPD source files
Looked at how to use PH test strips from red cabbage
Trying to heal. check the weather. Wet out now.
Was at the bus stop yesterday something came on on Ipod
hidden – Dimensional – Aliens and population control – Got goose bumps.